BLAST, PAINT & CLEANING RAIL MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Caltrax Inc. is a 125,000-square-foot facility, with nine covered stations, located next to CP Rail’s Alyth yard, in Calgary. We are your one-stop shop for all repairs, services, and certifications in Western Canada.
From cleaning to heavy repairs, we look after every detail from start to finish. Find the array of services below. At Caltrax Inc., we clean, refit, repair, inspect, and paint all types of railcars, always focusing on quality and safety. We are the only independent full-service railcar repair network of shops in Western Canada with direct delivery from CN Rail and CP Rail.
BLAST & PAINT RAILWAY SERVICES
- NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) inspector on site;
- Complete corrosion and coating inspection service;
- Pre inspections provided;
- Climate controlled environment;
- Full range spray equipment, including plural component;
- Complete interior and exterior automated blast system;
- Hand blasting booth;
- Force cure/full bake capability;
- Cure bay;
- Providing and applying decals;
- Graffiti removal;
- Explosion-proof spray bays.
Blast and paint facilities for all interior coatings and linings, including:
Specialty coatings–i.e. caustic soda, glycol, or acid;
Linings–food grade, general purpose.GET SERVICE
TANK CAR CLEANING RACK
- Hazardous car cleaning, handling, and disposal;
- Valve inspection and rebuild;
- Hydrogen sulfide scrubbing;
- Nitrogen purging;
- Incinerator flaring;
- Food grade cleaning;
- Gamma jet cleaning of molten sulfur tank cars;
- Exterior cleaning;
- Product changeovers;
- Kosher certified (click here to see certification).
We offer tank car cleaning capabilities for a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous commodities.GET SERVICE